Plugins play a very important role in increasing the functionality of Firefox and making it perfect, all in one browser.If you are a webmaster or blogger then you can’t deny the importance of SEO.Search engine is one of the main source to get traffic on your sites from particular keywords and definitely you want to increase the ranking and popularity of your websites keywords in search engine.
By using SEO Plugins for Firefox you can check your website keywords ranking, alexa ranking,keyword popularity and PageRank which is the most important thing to get high search engine listing.After searching for nice SEO plugins for Firefox, i have found some nice SEO Plugins for Firefox, which i want to share with your guys!
- Google Toolbar for Firefox : Shows the page ranks and some important information about your website.
- SeoBook Toolbar : Install the SEO Toolbar on your Firefox browser. Gain a competitive advantage. Become an SEO guru.The SEO Toolbar pulls in many useful marketing data points to make it easy get a holistic view of the competitive landscape of a market directly in the search results.
- Search Status : SearchStatus is a toolbar extension for Firefox and SeaMonkey that allows you to see how any and every website in the world is performing. Designed for the highly specialized needs of search engine marketers, this toolbar provides extensive search-related information about a site, all conveniently displayed in one discreet and compact toolbar.
- Alexa Sparky :Alexa Internet’s free Firefox extension! Alexa’s extension accompanies you as you browse, providing you with Alexa data about the sites you visit without interrupting your browsing. Discover website traffic trends — Is this site getting more popular, or less? Get detailed traffic information including Reach and Rank – How does this site’s traffic compare to other sites on the Web? Surf more efficiently with Related Links for each page – If I like this site, are there others that I might want to visit?
- NoDoFollow :Just a simple extension to highlight links in a page according to nofollow / dofollow status.
- Seoquake :Seoquake is a powerful tool for Mozilla Firefox, aimed at helping web masters who deal with search engine optimization and internet promotion of web sites. Seoquake allows user to obtain and investigate many important SEO parameters of the internet project under study on the fly.
- SEO Link Analysis :Link data in Google Webmaster Tools, Yahoo! Site Explorer and Microsoft’s Webmaster Portal is pretty static, they give you the pages a site has links on, and let you do all the analysis with other tools. That sucks if you want to do a quick analysis of a site, or want to get a quick overview of inbound anchor texts for a site. This Firefox extension gives you a bit more information when opening such pages, it gathers the PageRank for the linking page, the anchor text used on the link, and checks whether the link is nofollowed or not.
- SearchPreview :The extension previously known as GooglePreview. Inserts preview images (thumbnails) and popularity ranks of web sites into the Google, Yahoo and Bing search results pages.
- DeeperWeb : Easily navigate through Google search results using a fast, simple and useful Tag-Cloud technique. Use our Topic-Mapping-Technologies for quick access to answers, news, videos, blogs, Wikipedia and more. Install now and boost your search.
- Smart Toolbar : Smart PageRank’s ‘Smart Toolbar’ is small, simple, and powerful. It gives you quick access to powerful SEO tools. It also includes the Alexa Rank and Page Rank (trademarks of Alexa and Google respectively). The usage of this toolbar will increase the Alexa Rank of the websites you visit.